- Owner of this site is responsible for controlling your personal data received through the Site.
- Every time you submit your personal information through our website, the owner will not exclusively ask for the authorization to collect, store, and use and disclose your personal information.
Information provided to us and its usage:
- We only collect your information, if we have a reason to do so.
- We process your personal data which is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is processed.
- We would require you to collect and use some of your Personal Data in order to provide the Services to keep up the promises we make to you in the Terms of Service.
- Your data is stored only as long as we have a reason to keep it. These data are saved till the time of deletion.
- Information is collected mainly to know the utilization of our website by the visitors. This information is disclosed or used for the creation of website usage survey reports.
- Any information you provide or required to provide on the Site, does not limit to the ability to receive promotional offers from Owner.
- The principal purpose of collecting your personal information is to provide safe, smooth, efficient and customized services to the user.
- According to the information provided by the user, the owner will be able to develop and deliver products.
- Site owners might also use the personal information for its internal purpose, but not limited in contacting users through email or phone calls in order to inform the user about updates of the Site
Your Personal data sharing:
- We do not sell your personal information but we might share your information with others.
- We may share certain of your personal data, with employees, contractors, consultants or advisers, for general commercial purposes or sales
- Personal data is shared, serving the data protection law.
- Personal data is shared if our business is sold or transferred or merged with another business.
- We may also provide a cluster of data to third parties in the form of anonymised information. We ensure that your identity is not revealed.
- Owner may reveal your Personal Information for legal requirements, enforcing the policies, reply to provide claims that violate the morality of other third parties or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. This information will be disclosed only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We may share collected personal data with third-party vendors who might require information so that they can provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you. Third party vendors will have to agree to the privacy commitments so as to share information with them.
- Personal information may be accessed by our staff, agents or contractors based on other countries. The Owner will ensure that your information that is accessed is handled subject to appropriate safeguards and mandatory legal requirements.
- We may share your collected personal data with your consent or as per your direction.
- If you send us a request for assistance, we reserve the right to publish that request so as to clarify and respond to your request. It also helps us in providing support to other users.
- Latest security instructions and best practices are followed by us to keep your data intact. We look upon your personal information with great respect and make every effort to safeguard it.
- We monitor our Services periodically to ensure there exist no potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
- We follow the best industrial practices to make sure your personal data are not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- Always keep in mind that there is nothing that can provide absolute security on the internet. Even though we take every measure to guard your personal data, still we are not able to guarantee absolute safety as no online service is 100% secure
- We respect your rights to privacy.
- We will respond to your requests with regards to Data Protection Law.
- You have the right to reclaim your personal information.
- You have the right to take out your Personal Information.
- You have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information.
- You have the right to restrict processing your Personal Information.
- If your Personal Information is processed under your consent then you have the right to cancel your consent at any point of time.
- We would require you to provide additional information for verification purposes, so as to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or deletion.
- If your identity is not verified, we cannot provide or delete your information.
- You have the right to deny processing of your personal data. You can ask us to stop processing your personal data immediately.